Dr. Jennifer L. Walden: Mastering The Art Of Aesthetic Surgery
Dr. Jennifer Walden will tell you “First and foremost, I’m a mother, an entrepreneur, a businesswoman and I’m a plastic surgeon.” As quoted from NSIDE, Texas Business Magazine. It’s this grounded thinking that speaks to why Dr. Walden is such a successful doctor. She is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and is fellowship trained. Dr. Walden started her cosmetic surgery practice in New York City then relocated to Austin, Texas. She did this so her twin boys could grow up around extended family and that speaks volumes about how much she values family.
Here’s a list of just some of Dr. Walden’s professional attributes:
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Board of Directors for the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- Media Spokesperson for ASAPS
- Commissioner of Communications for ASAPS
- Since 2014 Texas Super Doctors, Texas Monthly
- Since 2016 Castle Connelly’s Top Doctors
- Harper’s Bazaar’s 24 Best Beauty Surgeons in the USx
Dr. Walden owns Walden Cosmetic Surgery & Laser Center where she operates in her own accredited office operating suite. She is elated to have been able to return to her native Texas and bring her aesthetic surgery practice to Austin where she is a formidable advocate for women’s health and empowerment. Dr. Walden is part of a small number of female board-certified plastic surgeons in Texas, providing a much needed feminine touch.